pimpin' out yer Spridget

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: pimpin' out yer Spridget
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:26:13 -0600
Youse guys,

So... I'm paging thru the Sprite Midget Moss catalog that arrived a few
weeks ago. I find an item barely visible... hadn't noticed it before.

Page 5, interior. #233-690 "Walnut door caps" $371.60 "Bring a touch of real
wood luxury to your car"

Holy sh*t... are you kidding me? Did some manufacturer figure there was a
bunch of Spridget guys wanting to make the cars "Escaladesque"? Maybe drop
some 18" rims on it too while we're at it? (OK Frank... I'm ignoring the 57
toggle switches you put on the dash of your latest car...)

I'm trying to figure what kind of business mind tools up for making these
things. Who decided there was a potential market for them? (And can I get
some of what he's smokin'?)

Man... that's wacked.

WST