RE: pimpin' out yer Spridget

To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: pimpin' out yer Spridget
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:10:12 -0500
I almost got into an accident about a month ago b/c some ass in a Range
Rover Discovery had those spinner rims/hubcaps.  He stopped at a stop sign,
but the spinners threw me off guard and I thought he was still moving
forward.  I almost hit the car next to me as I slowed and swerved to avoid
the non-moving rover....

I'm still irritated by it....

Mike