RE: How to setup the timing on a 1500 mg midget

To: <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <cyrille@hp.com>, <cyrille@hp.com>, <cyrille@hp.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to setup the timing on a 1500 mg midget
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:33:10 -0800
One other thing I remembered after I hit send... If you have a vaccuum
advance, it should be disconnected when you set the timing. But if you
still have the 45DE4 (with the big amplifier on the side of the dizzy)
or the 45DM4 (remote amplifier mounted on the pedal box under the
ignition coil (LHD US)), you may have a vaccuum retard, and I'm not sure
if this is supposed to be hooked up or not when you set the timing.

HTH

-=Chris