Goodbye & Important stuff

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodbye & Important stuff
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:24:06 -0500
List
I am out of here most likely forever.
I am sick of computers and will NOT get another.
If anyone needs to get in touch with me.
Frank (732) 929-8913 eves

Shirts...... Most have been sent. I have some that will be mailed out as
soon as I get back from SOS
I am also waiting for the dozen that the supllier screwed up on. those
of you who recieved a message about messed up colors, pockets, etc, have
been informed and those orders should be filled in about a week. If you
got back to me, forget it. Computer died last Saturday, after all kinds
of major work and a complete wipe out and reload of a completely new OS
that lasted damn near 20 minutes, made me just smash the POS on the
concrete.
ALL my info on the computer is now scattered across my sidewalk so I
have nothing but what I wrote on paper. If you do not get a shirt in 2
weeks, CALL ME. DO NOT EMAIL ME EVER AGAIN! I will be dumping my ISP
12/2/03 as I will no longer be needing them.

SOS meeting.... Since I can NOT get on line from what was my computer, I
may not have a boarding pass. If I run into a hassle at the airport
tomorrow, I will just turn around and come home or maybe just start
driving out. who knows. So if I am not there around 2pm Friday, I'll be
a day late.

Please do not reply to me or this message. I am going to my sister's for
Thanksgiving today.
I am leaving for Wisconsin early Friday morning and returning late
Monday night.
I am dumping my ISP first thing Tuesday. I am writting this from my
daughters computer and since she has her own aol account, there will be
no more <spritenut@exit109.com>

I made some great friends thru this list. I still hope to meet more and
will see all the locals at the usual meets. As for spending another
thousand bucks on another computer, I don't think so..
I have gone thru 4 computers now, no more. As for TV, What a joke!
nothing but commercials, no wonder I spend all my time working in the
garage. looks like I'll restore my son's 58 bugeye before christmas now
.  ;)

Oh one last thing.....
A thought for the upcoming Christmas season.
Try, just TRY to get through the holiday season withOUT buying something
from china.
I bet you can't.

Later
Frank