Re: Goodbye & Important stuff

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodbye & Important stuff
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:21:55 -0500
I would be willing to go along with this. And I am close enough to go
help when he needs it, not that he ever would ;-) I know Frank will
calm down. It will be a case of what he wants to do when he does.

We can ask him when he returns. If he is agreeable (and you know he
will be reading this stuff later today as PPP and the rest at the SOS
will have access to email today and tomorrow) I can help hook him up.

But not WebTV, Look how long it took us to get Cap'n Bob to at least
include something of the post he is "yea right"ing about. And he still
doesn't do it on a regular basis!!

You gotta admit Macs are easy to set up and use, No virus crap to deal
with, and hell they smile at you when they start up (well they used to
anyway ;-) And barring what bill b said, they almost never crash. I am
running a lot of beta stuff and I still don't crash that often. For a
guy like Frank, this is just what the doctor ordered.

If this goes through, then in addition to getting a computer for Frank,
we should pitch in for one of those Maxtor "One Touch" back up drives.

David is right, "We can't afford to loose this guy"

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com