RE: Moto Lita Hub

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Moto Lita Hub
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:07:27 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
-----Original Message-----
From Mike MacLean [mailto:macleans at earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 9:44 PM
To: spridgets
Subject: Moto Lita Hub

Does anyone know if the hub of the MotoLita steering wheel will fit a
Bugeye horn push?  Do you have to use the black horn push supplied by
MotoLita?
Mike MacLean

When I bought my Moto-lita, you had to but the "boss" which is what I am
assuming you are calling the hub, each of the wheels are able to be used
with a lot of different Boss', So if I am understanding your question, if
its not the correct boss that you have, no it wont fit, but you should be
able to buy the correct boss for the wheel you have an make it work, from
memory....The boss was about 60 bucks or so.  Also the horn push part will
com with the new boss..

If what you are asking is will a stock horn push fit the correct boss for
the bugeye, no it wont, very much different