Re: Moto Lita Hub

To: "Wm. Thompson" <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: Re: Moto Lita Hub
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:55:51 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have since found out that I cannot use the Bugeye horn push in a Moto
Lita hub.  What about the hub that is illustrated in the AH Spares web
site?  It looks different than the Moto Lita Hub.  And it si verry
strange they sell the hub but not the Moto Lita style steering wheel
that is also in the illustration.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2