[Fwd: 1275 coil]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: 1275 coil]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 4:58:19 +0000
Tad,

When they sit for a while they tend to do things like you describe... Do you
have spark at the points when you manually break them? If not, pull and clean
them, then replace! The ground may not be good. My bugeye does this when
sitting for long periods.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

I tried pulling the HT wire that goes from the coil to the dizzy and attempted
to get it to arc to the body of the car.....no spark.  The car has not been
started in about a year. At that time I replaced the condenser and points and
the engine ran great
Tad R.