Rock/Liebs car

To: <Bmidget1@aol.com>
Subject: Rock/Liebs car
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 06:26:55 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi
Liebs car is indeed in pictures 1147 ,1148, 1149, 1150
http://www.thompsoncarpentry.com/personal_gallery/album03

as far as a dog? I don't see a dog in any of the pictures what so ever.
Maybe you are referring to my hat, in the red car?

here is a link to my sons pictures of the same day, http://tinyurl.com/x2sj

 Message-----