Re: Stud enlargement

To: SDOliner@aol.com, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stud enlargement
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:51:42 EST
In a message dated 12/02/2003 8:32:28 AM Mountain Standard Time,
SDOliner@aol.com writes:
I do have a second car which I would also like to switch, so the idea of
buying of doing this all myself appeals to one side of me. However, driving
down
the road in a vibrating car, thrashing the wheels bearings may not be the
desired result here. I am also thinking it would be better to shorten and
taper the
ends of the studs on a lathe rather my hacksaw and file.
.

Just a side question.  Could a good machinist take this opportunity to make
the lug spacing 100mm?  That would open up a vast number of used wheels for use
on our cars...new ones too of course.

RH

PS...If I miscontrued the topic, which is better ...the cream, the pills, or
the patch?

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.