Re: Fwd: [midgetsprite] 1962 MG Innocenti S For Sale

Subject: Re: Fwd: [midgetsprite] 1962 MG Innocenti S For Sale
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:24:25 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Not yet. :-)

It's pretty in primrose and actually the only ones i've seen are white,
black and red, so that's pretty neat.

As you know, i'm up to my eyeballs with what I have. I'm still
collecting parts for the someday restoration project. First though, I
need an area to work. I'm shooting for '05 as a goal for that.

As for this car in the UK, it has actually been for sale for a year or
more. I wonder why. In reality, Innocenti's has a very subjective value.
So it's either that or the fact that it might be over-priced for it's
condition. It would be interesting to find out.

PS When are you coming north again? I'm saving a foot of snow for you.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder