Re: Toyota transplant

To: "John Luttenberger" <johnl@golden.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "spridget2" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Toyota transplant
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:04:05 -0600
JOHN JOHN... JOHN....

why mess it up with a Toyota when you could stick a SMALL BLOCK in it....
LOL....

I agree totally with your concept here....  just had to rag ya about it...
If Donald Healey was at a meet checking out the cars...which one's do you
think he would find interesting.... the stock one's he built or one with say
a Toyota engine... Trust me on this one.... add a decent set of hooters to
the fray and a decent pint or two and you'd have a friend for life...

My question is why be boring? Why follow the crowd.... Do what you want and
let those of us who really are interested check it out... those that snub
thier collective noses aren't worth knowing anyway....

Keith ( yeah it was ment to stir it up a bit the pot was looking a bit
stale )