projects

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: projects
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:34:32 -0600
Well I'm getting an itch for a project.  My father inlaw inlaw is just about
done with his 72, my 69 is complete less some new seat covers.  Wife keeps
pointing out how nice MGA's look I prefer the Bugeye.   So if anyone runs or
knows of a project out there keep me in mind.  Minus being rusted in half it
probably won't scare me too much as I have access to about any shop item
that may be needed.  I may have to sell my '69 to finance but that is ok,
i've only owned 3 lbc's in the past 3 years and i'm sure there will be more.

Thanks
Charlie in Oklahoma
1969 MG Midget
looking for...MGA,Bugeye,BigHealey?? who knows.