Re: Computer question again

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer question again
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:38:40 -0800
Don't feel bad.  Mine rejects as spam almost all mail from my friends, but
allows through each and every offer to increase the size of body parts that
I don't have.  If there were enough water in the Humboldt River, I would
take it down to the bridge and give it a bath to clean up its circuits.  My
virus check runs automatically every night, and I run SpyBot at least once a
week. I never had all these problems until I signed up with the new service.

Kate
Sony Vaio with a VERY short life expectancy