RE: Computer question again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Computer question again
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:29:57 -0500 FILETIME=[4538ACE0:01C3C727]
Frank,

Sounds like someone has "stolen" your email address, "Spoofing it"  and is
using it to send out Spam.  It has happened to me from a couple of addresses
I have had.
A word of caution to those that use Spybot, don't automatically delete
everything that it finds. It can mess up your registry and cause your
computer to not boot or not run some programs. I think this is what happened
to Frank when it crashed last time.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

Its our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month. Get it