RE: Welding rear bulkhead strengthener

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Welding rear bulkhead strengthener
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:55:19 -0500
Gary,
Tack-weld to your heart's content, Gary.  You won't be putting enough heat
on the bolts/nuts to do any more than burn some coating off of them (better
remove the coating, before you weld....some of that stuff is pretty nasty).
Merry Christmas!

Bud Osbourne (oops! having said Merry Christmas, does this mean I get
arrested, now?)