Spridgets Ski Outing?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets Ski Outing?
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:09:45 EST
Charlie Sheldon, has got his sights set on the Silver and Purple Bugeye which
I bought on ebay, had transported by Bob Black and the then full sized Chuck;
and then stuck in the corner of my garage. We are working a swap. One of
these win win situations, I get a running 69 Midget in exchange for a complete
(albeit rusty) early Bugeye and a few extra drive trains.

Not sure I would ever get to restoring the Bugeye, but I am pretty sure that
I will find time to drive the Midget. I am actually going to "loan" it to my
son, who is working at Vassar college. That way el wifeo will see some movement
towards my promise to clean out the garage(s)

Charlie will be coming up to Hillsdale, NY early next week, and if time and
weather conditions permit, would like to try his hand at the slippery slopes of
Catamont (A small ski area almost in my backyard) In the Alps,  if you take
the right trails at Zermatt, you end up skiing from Switzerland to Italy. At
Catamont you will have to be content at skiing from Massachusetts to New York.

Not sure of the exact day yet, although though will be very close to New
Year's Eve. Got a big house with plenty of space for overnight guests. With any
luck, Catamount will have the Nastar course open and we can stage are own
Sprigets only race.

All are invited. If anyone has any interest, contact me, this may have to be
a very spontaneous event.

With any luck, "someone" might make up embroidered ski parkas.

David Oliner