Re: bent ebay Bugeye

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: bent ebay Bugeye
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 08:23:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick Fisk wrote:

>Holy mackerel!!!  A bugeye that has taken a hard hit on the left side is
>currently at $3,051 on ebay with a couple of hours to go.  It was hit so
>hard the cowl is bent and the windshield mount is broken.  The sill, a-post,
>bonnet, and door are all severely caved in.  Must be some ebay newbies out
>there caught up in auction fever.  :-)

Check it out now.  The bidding is done and this is the link.

http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws3/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2449590853
<http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws3/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2449590853>

It looks the the last real bid was
ah100-4
<http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=ah100-4&iid=2449590853&frm=272>(

44
<http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ah100-4>

<http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/basics/g-stars.html>)    US
$2,356.00       Dec-28-03 05:32:44 PST

for $2,356,  Not bad.  The dope should not of ran up the bid past
ah100-4 bid.  $2356 for that car is a good price for the seller and
robbery for the buyer.  I figure that mouse1261, 06281961 and
minigreencar were shills that were running up the price.  He did seem to
have a few real bids.  Looks like he lost out.  Why would anyone bid
back to back unless they are not running up th price?  Anyone want to
contact the seller and offer him the $100 that car is worth :-D

Gilroy