RE: bent ebay Bugeye

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>
Subject: RE: bent ebay Bugeye
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 08:55:50 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
well I can tell you that mouse won that auction, and is a current high
bidder in one of mine, And I got no clue who he is. But what he is bidding
on of mine indicates that he indeed get that car, and is intending to fix
it.
interesting thing all you guys missed, the description, says the car is 34
years old LOL  hmm that makes it either a 1970 bugeye, or a real math whiz
that's selling the car LMAO