got new MINI

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: got new MINI
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:43:54 -0800
We finally did the deed and dumped the Plymouth minivan, the last vestige of
the kids/soccer days.  After months of discussion between the Prius and the
new Mini, we took one long look at the Prius and decided that it looked too
butt-ugly to ever sit in our driveway.
 So we got the new Mini!  A bright yellow that almost matches bugeye with the
white top and giant sunroof.  No supercharger, as the Brit Car mag article
made it sound like the non-S had plenty for all but the foolish.
I'm going to sell the little '58 A35 Austin to make room in the garage.  The
measuring tape says it will fit in on one side with bugeye and the Traveller
will have the other side to herself.

Finally a car in the family that I won't EVER have to fix myself.  With the
other cars in the family, I don't really think I had any choice.  I won't even
pretend to review it until I've driven it for awhile.

Glen