SUCCESS!!!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SUCCESS!!!!
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 01:57:07 -0500
Damn what a night!!  Master Cylinder rebuild kit and hoses in hand.  Finally
have a license plate on the car!!!  Antique tag in Florida only costs $20.58
per year for a Midget.  Got mine today, and the first 3 digits are 074!!!!
65 degrees outside with a slight breeze at 1 in the morning.  Perfect
weather for working on a car!!  Tonight I completed the brake system master
cylinder rebuild with success (even found a cheapo pair of circlip pliers at
AutoZone for $11.99 that reached the second circlip).  Got one of the front
hoses replaced.  It was completely plugged up.  Guess I'll wake up in a bit,
replace the other 2 hoses, and for the first time take her out of the
neighborhood.  I  guess its time to finally come up with a name for the old
girl.

Hope you guys are having the same kind of luck I am!!
Tad
69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget (about ready to head out into the scary world again)

P.S. If anybody is interested I can give you the part number for the circlip
pliers from AutoZone.  They come with 4 different sets of tips (2 straight
and 2 curved).

---