Re: Austin A35 details

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Austin A35 details
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:10:03 -0800
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry for the false heads-up on the sale of Austin Powerless.
We stood in the drive way this morning and surveyed the fleet.  With the van
gone and the visiting Toyota off to charity, we now have the '59 bugeye, 59
Morris Traveller, 58 Austin A35 and the new Mini as our practical car ( I
bust out laughing and grinning every time I say that), it looks so much like
a complete set that Lesley told me not to sell the Austin.  Its worth little
compared to a bugeye or Traveller, but it completes the circle of
relationship of the whole group(accepting the new Mini as a stand-in for the
Austin-Morris Mini).

They look so good all parked together that it would be wrong to break up the
set.  With the change of seasons and needs, we should both get turns on the
new Mini and I have the Austin to back me up while I get into upgrading
bugeye.

Glen