Re: Bone Stock Bugeye

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Bone Stock Bugeye
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:43:29 -0000
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think there are three ways to go on this...

Bone Stock, but only if it really is as factory supplied.  The numbers of
these must be dwindling. Sounds like Frank's is not quite a candidate for
this.

Daily Driver, with 5 speed, (or 6 speed paddle shift!) 1275, disc brakes or
whatever else is available/ takes your fancy in order  to upgrade for modern
driving conditions, whilst keeping the general "character".

Stock, with PERIOD  upgrades.  The sort of thing that was readily available
whilst they were still regarded as everyday cars.  This would include tuned
engine, 3 into 1,  disc brakes, non-tach drive etc but probably not 5 speed,
Mitsuwhatever generator.

In the UK, Sprites (as opposed to Spridgets) are really quite rare these
days, in any condition.

Guy