Re: exhaust header q

Subject: Re: exhaust header q
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:23:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Due to warping and distortion during assembly, the tubes are allowed to
protrude and then machined so they are all on the same plane for a good
fit. The protrusion will sink into the surface of the gasket a bit, just
be sure to tighten the bolts in increments moving around the pattern
much like you would any other component that needs to fit flat and true.

Dave