Re: Pressure regulator suggestion

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure regulator suggestion
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:28:35 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> The Chinese are doing plastic now?
> Where will it all end? <VBG> :)

It ends with you buying the chinese import and throwing it out in the
dumpster on your way out of the store.
This saves time, AND aggrevation.
Like the Stanley quick change blade utility knife Santa brought me.
Designed in England, made in china, thrown away after 4 people tried to
install the FIRST blade. New out of the box and in the trash.
It never worked out of the box. Just not worth the trip back to china, I
mean the mall to exchange it. And for what, another POS chink made
useless tool that will be DOO? (dead on opening)

Haven't you been to Toys -R- Chinks?  Not a GD toy in the store made
outside china? And all plastic. They have been doing plastic for years.
Now you know how good their dung forged metal is, imagine their plastics!

I don't know where the plastic diaphram SU *type* fuel pump was made,
but think about a plastic diaphram. Common sense says it won't last.
One came with the A40 when I bought it. New in a MoProd box. On the road
in July of 98, fuel pump left us stranded on the way to Carlisle 99,
about 10 months after it came out of the box.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ