Re: cant post

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cant post
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:05:42 -0800 (PST)
clarici already told me that a while back so i only post in cleartext
now.  didnt help.  originally it was an issue with my reply name and
displayed name and actual email being three different emails that all
came to the same box, i believe i have fixed that now...but like i say
i still wasnt getting the echo.  i just sent something else into the
group, when i get replies for that i will know all is well :-p

--- Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net> wrote:
> just a stupid thought but, if you are not posting in plain text the
> posts do
> not get through at all!   i have to remember to change from html to
> plain
> text with evry post to this list.  (or delete the trailer and as much
> text
> as i can?).
>
> chuck.

=====