Re: cant post

To: kgb@frontiernet.net, psychalgia@rocketmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cant post
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:25:39 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2004 12:29:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb@frontiernet.net writes:
You might be wise to bear in mind that some listers are female, and we very
much dislike being referred to as "old".  Some of us might even be inclined
to place a spell on your Spridget, which could cause you no end of problems.
So be nice.

Kate
.

Hey, I just got back from getting a haircut...and I'm reall Pi$$ed Off!

The young lady cut my hair and then when I went to pay for it said "$6.00"

I pointed to the sign that said $6.95 and she replied "On Wednesday, senior
citizens get a discount"

Robert Houston

"Storytelling and copulation are the two chief forms of amusement in the
South. Theybre inexpensive and easy to procure."
Robert Penn Warren