Re: cant post / my excitement for the day.

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cant post / my excitement for the day.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:27:06 EST
In a message dated 01/14/2004 1:21:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:
Heck, I have a vivid recollection of my brother talking me into eating a hot
pepper under the pretext of it being a carrot when I was five years old... I
guess I have always been gullible.
David Lieb
I have a story sort of like that with my ex-wife....but not for this list.

Robert Houston

"Storytelling and copulation are the two chief forms of amusement in the
South. Theybre inexpensive and easy to procure."
Robert Penn Warren