Re: MIke's Visit from OZ ... The New York Leg

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MIke's Visit from OZ ... The New York Leg
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:36:40 EST
I was away in digest mode but saw a post about a visit to NY and night on the
town.
You can count me in on that one.
Better yet, I live in Brooklyn Heights, about a 20 minute cab or subway ride
from the Javitis center, and can cook up a mean barbecue. It is an indoor gas
fired model with a huge exhaust fan. I haven't tried putting my gas tank on it
yet.
Any interest in a spridgets cook in?
The Philadephia/NJ guys are invited also. I can provide two off street
parking spots, if driving around the block for an hour or so isn't your thing.
Not sure of the days/timing of this, but just putting this question out
there.

David Oliner