Re: MIke's Visit from OZ

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MIke's Visit from OZ
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:08:29 -0800 (PST)
--- Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com> wrote:
> Mike Gigante was here in Minneapolis last night. Now
he's off to
> go curling in Wisconsin.

About to leave for the curling club meself to hook up
with Mike and Peter.  Freezing rain last night here,
through the grace of wheel dollies I got the Bugeyes
moved around to fit the truck in the garage next to
the wife's minivan, so at least there isn't an inch of
ice on the windshield.  Otherwise, I hear I90 is one
big curling sheet of ice right now.  Oughta be a fun drive!

=====
Ron Soave

"But you don't really know me."
- Bruce Springsteen, after a fan screamed "We Love You, Bruce!"