Good Auto-Body Site

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Auto-Body Site
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:27:01 -0800 (PST)
I've noticed a few auto-body/paint questions on the
list lately and thought I'd tip you off to a good site
for newbie and experienced alike:
www.autobodystore.com. They have a  forum section
where you can get good advice from some really
knowledgeable folks.  Also they have some supplied air
breathing systems for the hobbyist.  John D'Agostino
is right.  You don't want to mess around with iso
stuff without the proper equipment.  It's like the old
saw about buying a $2 helmet, great if you've got a $2
head.  Same deal with your $2 lungs.  Jay Fishbein and
I have a friend who had to give up his autobody career
due to iso poisoning.  Basically he was told he was
going to die if he had any further exposure.  I don't
know if it's apocryphal (nice big word, that), but
there's a story making the rounds of a delivery guy
for a body shop who died when some product containing
iso tipped over in his station wagon and killed him
from the fumes.

Rick