Re: hmmmmmm

Subject: Re: hmmmmmm
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:52:34 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I can see paying lots of cash for an original car. I
respect the person that has the discipline and self control
to put it back "correct" rather than put it together
quickly to drive it. I am the latter, and I never will
expect my car to sell for that much money. I am not saying
that it isn't a nice car, I just feel that an original car
should pull more money than a car that is put together in a
less than original manner. I will turn my little Frog into
the kind of car that haunt's Nigel's worst dreams, but it
is for me, not for resale value. If I were to even CONSIDER
that I would resell it, I would be rebuilding the 948 and
trying to make one good smoothcase out of the two I have.
It is my perception that for resale value, go original. For
fun, do what this guy did.

Brad