Re: hmmmmmm

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: hmmmmmm
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:21:53 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I can see paying lots of cash for an original car. I
> respect the person that has the discipline and self control
> to put it back "correct" rather than put it together
> quickly to drive it. I am the latter, and I never will
> expect my car to sell for that much money.

Now you know why I am redoing my old yellow Sprite to almost bone stock.
Yes it will have an alternator but I will also give the buyer the option
of the tach drive generator. (if he doesn't beat me up on the price)
I was going to re-restore this car anyway but stumbled on another shell
for *my Sprite* which is far from bone stock.
I am also selling this original (stock color) Sprite for a lot less than
the other guy but not cheap.
More like a reasonable going price.

--
Frank Clarici