Re: hmmmmmm

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "conan" <conan@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: hmmmmmm
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:33:08 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Southern living does have it's advantages
> during Dec/Jan/Feb. (even though Brad lives down there!:)

Ah yes, but Brad does know Elizabeth, and any friend of hers must have SOME
good qualities, even if he does own a rather large living belt.

We have now gone nearly a month without the temp rising above freezing.  At
least I am not slogging through knee-deep mud every time I go out, and with
the sun shining almost daily, I do not feel nearly as depressed as I
normally do in the winter. In fact, I think I will run into Elko and have
lunch with "the girls".

Kate