Re: who else is working on their Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who else is working on their Spridget
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:49:44 -0500 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 01/22/2004 10:10:38 PM
Frank,
I am happy to say that my '67 Sprite is behaving to a point that I haven't
worked on it in about 4 months.
I have been working on my 60 MGA hot rod project though
I had to take some time off right before Christmas so I dropped the Ford V6
and C3 automatic in place, bled brakes, rewired a few circuits a DPO had
screwed up and started bodywork and paint.
The tub, doors, bonnet and deck lid are painted, the fenders will get it
this weekend if it REALLY is 60 on Saturday
Custom seats with Bugeye backs grafted to late model midget bases are
finished.  I cut and sewed the upholstery myself
Carpets and interior panels will go in after the paint has been buffed

My SAAB Carroll Shelby wheels arrived this week , so I am one happy camper.
Even with work, travel, kids, and school, I will be driving the hot rod in
March

Tommy
67 Sprite daily driver
60 MGA hot rod project