RE: LBC but not spridget-Super 7

To: "Dean Swanson" <d.swanson@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: LBC but not spridget-Super 7
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:00:49 -0500 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 01/22/2004 10:21:32 PM
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dean
I've bee fascinated with the 7-esque sports cars for a while and will
probably start one when the MGA hot rod is finished.  There is a company in
alabama??? maybe  Champion car company that will build a frame for about
$1000.
jig built for accuracy, good weld quality, etc.
One excellent donor car to keep it British would be a Spitfire.  front
suspension, spindles, breaks, steering rack, independent rear suspension,
gas tank , all sorts of goodies transplant easily.

The best one I have ever driven was powered by a Kawasaki superbike engine.
6 forward speeds, but no reverse.  SCARY FAST and drove like a dream