Re: Nerf Bars?

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nerf Bars?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:07:52 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/22/2004 6:07:19 PM Mountain Standard Time,
SDOliner@aol.com writes:
I am thinking that the bumperless 69 Midget, might look cool with a set of
nerf bars. Any wee tight ideas here? No, I don't want to put chain link fence
posts on the car.
.

I've had the same idea for the 73 David.  I remember the ones from old hot
rods...1/2 inch tube?   The bugeye bumperette might be a substitute...but
wouldn't give as much protection.  Maybe you could get Orange County Choppers
make up something.

Robert B. Houston
'73 Midget...and others

You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where
second-guessing has become second nature.George W. Bush, Speech on May 17, 2002