FWD:Mike Gigante In MV late tonight

To: Mike Gigante <mikeg35au@yahoo.com.au>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: FWD:Mike Gigante In MV late tonight
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:54:57 -0800
Cc: <millerls@ado13.com>, "Larry Pitts" <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>, "Mike Gigante" <mg@sgi.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Hi Mike,

Several of the CC'd people above have been asking if we are on for
tomorrow. I wasn't sure since I had not heard from you. I think most
can rendezvous at my place in the city which is fine with me.

Anyone else who wants to join up is welcome, but let me know. I work
until six but can probably get off a little early.

Gerard

--
Gerard Chateauvieux
Royal Motor Sales