RE: FWD:Mike Gigante In MV late tonight

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> i0OK9OFG007106
Subject: RE: FWD:Mike Gigante In MV late tonight
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:09:18 -0800
If any left coasters (well I guess only NorCal ones!) would like to meet up
with Mike the tentative schedule plan is below.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
http://www.herbytoys.com

Hey folks,

It looks like meeting tomorrow afternoon is good.
Gerard will be able to join us after he gets off work
at 5pm

I'm up for

a)a Sunday drive, ending up somewhere near SF at ~5pm
  so Gerard can join us for drinks/talk/dinner
depending on peoples interests and other committments

b)drinks/talk Sunday afternoon

c) drinks/talk dinner tomorrow night

d) all of the above :-)

Communications are a bit of a problem.

I do have my cell phone, but it is an international
roaming call for you guys

0011 61 417 657 467

Otherwise I'll be checking email late this afternoon
(3pm-ish), tomorrow morning (9-ish). If that doesn't
work then cell phone is the only real choice.

You could try leaving  a msg at the hotel, but I
may or may not get it in time.

I'm at the Hotel Avante in MV

1-650-940-1000, room 224

Bill, can you send something to the general spridget
list with the final meeting details?

I'm always keen to meet up with any listers who want
to chew the fat and talk cars.

cheers, Mike