Re: wet sanding Q

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wet sanding Q
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:43:06 -0500
Depending on the size of the run (thickness) you can stand a single edge
razor blade on edge (perpendicular) and scrape over the top of the run
until it is dang near flat, then sand it. There's actually a tool sold
for that, but all it is is a holder for the blade.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"
revised web page http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm