Re: Florida Bound

To: george@toycar.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florida Bound
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:35:42 EST
In a message dated 1/27/04 7:25:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
george@toycar.net writes:

> Penny and I are going to travel from Cleveland Ohio to Miami Fl. then to
> Orlando Fl. on the way back home. I believe most of it is route 75  We're
> leaving on Feb. 4th and will return on Feb. 22   Work related, but the last
> week is open (other than Disney World). Can anyone recommend any Spridget
> related destinations we shouldn't miss along the way?

Hey George--We live just 7 miles off I-75 in Tennessee.  Stop in for a cup of
coffee if you have time and happen to be coming through when we aren't at
work.  I could take you by Buddy's in Knoxville--a dream junkpile for British
car
types,and Buddy is the most knowledgeable British car guy I have ever met.
We are off Exit 122 just north of KNoxville.

--David C.