Re: Florida Bound

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Florida Bound
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:02:37 -0500
Between Miami and Orlando, not far off I-95 in Fort Pierce,
(north of West Palm) is Wire Wheel Classics:

http://www.wirewheel.com/

which always has a very interesting line up of classic sportscars in
various states of restoration. Great for an hour or two of intense
browsing.

chuck

George Procyshyn wrote:

Penny and I are going to travel from Cleveland Ohio to Miami Fl. then to
Orlando Fl. on the way back home. I believe most of it is route 75  We're
leaving on Feb. 4th and will return on Feb. 22   Work related, but the last
week is open (other than Disney World). Can anyone recommend any Spridget
related destinations we shouldn't miss along the way?
Thanks group
George Procyshyn
'58 AN5