Re: Alternators / Dynamos

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternators / Dynamos
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:47:40 -0500
I too had to laugh at the steering wheel mention.  My Mini has "the holes" and
last month there was a 10 year old boy visiting who saw the Mini and asked to
sit in it.  I of course said it was ok.  It wasn't 3 mintues before he had a
finger stuck in one of those holes!!!!!!!  A shot of WD40 set him free.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini