Re: Willing of Sprites

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Willing of Sprites
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:55:03 EST
Cc: spritenut@exit109.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/30/2004 5:01:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:
I thought the mortician unions lobbied for laws that make being buried in a
plain pine box, illegal?
IMHO, the death of our nation is being caused by lawyers and unions...........
I may be wrong,
but I doubt it.
Brad
I don't think so Brad..but it may be in TX that you are required to have a
concrete liner for the grave, although they don't do this at Ft. Bliss National
Cemetary.

Being a Methodist, I'm certainly not an expert, but I thought orthodox Jews
had to be buried in a pine box..(no, there is no joke there, I am being
serious).

My parents both opted for cremation and that's how I plan to go. "let's go
out, in a blaze of gloryyyyyyy!"  I DO plan to be dead first.

Send me $19.95 and I'll mail you my handy dandy home cremation kit.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."