Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:29:50 -0500
Yep, self respect, pride, and ambition are all things that most of your
average uneducated high school drop-out types don't have.  So they would
rather take the higher paying government handout.

What can we do about it?  I dunno.  How about stopping the free handout?
Make 'em work for their unemployment compensation.  Plenty of weeds on the
side of the road that could be trimmed, trash picked up, etc.  No work - no
check.  The bleeding heart liberals will probably have a good time with that
one.  :-)

Just in case any of you are wondering, I've worked full time for almost 40
years and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Rick