Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: kmmccarley@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:57:09 EST
In a message dated 1/31/2004 5:47:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kmmccarley@earthlink.net writes:
Could the handful of you involved in this thread please take it off list?
It's gone way past NLBC.

- Kendel in Tucson
That does it, I'm not voting for Kendal.  His precious Saturday evening time
spent dozing in front of the computer is being wasted!

OK Kendal, should I run a winter thermosat made by a union man or a china man?

Robert B. Houston
'73 Midget...and others

You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where
second-guessing has become second nature.George W. Bush, Speech on May 17, 2002