RE: NLBC-Willing of Sprites

To: "Kendel McCarley" <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: NLBC-Willing of Sprites
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:12:53 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
wasnt sarcasim, sorry you perceived it that way, really. It was a
suggestion, along the way we have arrived at  "NLBC" so that folks that
don't want to read drivel don't have to, me, well I read it all, these are
my friends, and if they are talking about something I like to listen,
contribute, or just plain erase it, if I don't want to think about it. Its
easy really.