Oraigianl Color

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oraigianl Color
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:22:54 -0500
The Mutant will most likely be painted Inca Yellow, keeping the now Blue
interior.  I have no idea what happened to the original rear axle.  Someone in
the past converted it and I didnt know it until I took the rear wheels off and
many hours of wire brushing through the rust to find FIAT on everything.
Still trying to get it all back together, just waiting on lines and adapters
since MG and FIAT use different threads.  Wonder what surprise awaits for me
when I remove the Front Wheels...One thing for sure,,,all though it is a 79
Midget, it will never be a rubber bumper since it has a full fiberglass nose
cowling and firber glass rear. "A Mutant was born:  LOL

Marco
79 Mutant Midget