Re: Original Color

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Color
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:25:39 -0500
True.

If red is to your liking, there was a really nice red used on the RWA
cars. A real red like was used on Ferraris and Porsches. I've seen very
very few of those red RWA cars. Maybe 2 or 3.

My favorite is Aqua, only used on the '72 RWA cars. Also used on the '72
B's.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>