need 4 straight Minor wheels in Northeast!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: need 4 straight Minor wheels in Northeast!
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:20:23 -0800
Cc: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com, riley@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, Tony Burgess <morrisminr@aol.com>
This just in from John Voelcker in New York - Please contact him directly at
<Riley1point5@aol.com>.:

Cheers,

Rick

It's a long story, but I'm converting my Riley One-Point-Five back to lug
wheels and dumping the MGB wire wheels. This was a bodged-up conversion to
start with, and although they look neat, the car and its handling have
suffered.

I need four straight Morris Minor wheels (tires are nice, but not needed)
in the Northeast. There have got to be a bunch hanging around ... and I can
paint them if they're cheap enough.

Contact me offlist, at this e-mail address or 917 774-0589. Thanks!

best, jv.

John Voelcker
<Riley1point5@aol.com>,
'58 Riley One-Point-Five